Is Your Website Built for Mobile Search?
If you have an existing website and it is not built Responsive, than you should have a Mobile version of your website developed. As you know from experience, if someone is searching via their phone and your site comes up and it’s not easy to navigate, no one has the patience to resize it. That potential customer is going to bounce off and go to the next company, your competition.
In today’s environment having a functional lead capturing website is essential. It’s your salesperson 24/7. Your website is a reflection of your company, don’t skimp. Today’s website should include video, photos, blogs, social media etc.
Here is the problem. Many people today search online via their Mobile devices and tablets. And this trend is growing every day. If your website moves to slow and it is hard to navigate using your phone, your potential customer is going to move on.
- 81% of Mobile searches are driven by speed and convenience Source: Google nation
- 61% of users said that if they didn’t find what they were looking for on a website right away when using their mobile device, they’d quickly move on to another site. Source: Gomo
- 65% of mobile web users are unlikely to return if they have trouble (Compuware study)
- 50% of people said that even if they like a business, they will use them less often if the website isn’t mobile-friendly Source: Gomo
- Mobile search has grown 5x worldwide in the past 2 years (Google mobile study 2012). Mobile search will grow 600% in the next 5 years (BIA/Kelsey)
Specializing in Responsive Design and Mobile Optimization
Today it is very important to have a Mobile Website. A condense version of your existing website. Easy to navigate and will capture your potential customers attention.
Let our team of internet marketing experts build this website out for you; it’s inexpensive and will result in better customer conversion rates.
Call us today or enter your information here for a free consultation