Web Designs / Online Marketing Case Studies
North Dallas Moving & Storage is a full-service Moving and Storage company and an agent for United Van Lines. NDMS had been in business for fifty years and they were very active in the Dallas and surrounding communities. NDMS approached Denali & Associates in 2015 to create a new website that would enhance brand awareness, increase online traffic, and generate high-quality leads via an effective interactive marketing strategy.
- NDMS is not physically located in Dallas and is based in Carrollton TX.
- Competition was great and they were spending a lot of money online. Denali & Associates were not going to have the same kind of investment to work with.
- The previous SEO firm had unfortunately put NDMS under a Google penalty, which we needed to work out of using White hat methods.
- NDMS was not ranking in Dallas; therefore, the leads they were hoping for via their online expenditures were not realized.
- Denali & Associates refreshed the website design, provided sound SEO architecture and integrating relevant keywords like Dallas moving company, commercial movers in Dallas, Dallas Interstate movers, Carrollton moving companies, throughout NDMS.com.
- Developed a lead proven lead capture form that was intuitive to the site so potential customers could request a quote with ease.
- Produced a video using a professional actor to tell NDMS’s story and we placed that on the home page for all to see. Denali & Associates also optimized the video via video SEO and now NDMS can capture potential clients on YouTube searching relevant keyword phrases.
- Optimized and improved the quality and depth of existing content and created a Dallas Movers blog and newsroom. Furthermore, we have run quarterly press releases throughout the campaign and as a result, we were able to boost organic site traffic, generate new leads which have ultimately led to more sales.
- Claimed and optimized sixty plus business listings and added a PPC campaign to drive sales in the slow season.
- Our continued effort around link building and media buys have resulted in excellent results in placing NDMS on or at the top of page one for critical industry searched phases.
- NDMS is currently ranking organically on page one of Google for sixteen of the twenty-one targeted keyword phases in Dallas and Carrollton TX.
- NDMS also ranks number one on YouTube for targeted moving industry keyword phrases being searched by potential customers.
- NDMS website generates an average of 70-80 monthly leads, and 70-120 phone calls from organic traffic.
- Increased NDMS Google Maps website, directions and phone call-to-actions 175%.
Service One Transportation is a family owned and family first trucking company located in Plymouth Wisconsin. They came to Denali & Associates interested in a new website and a better online presence so they could attract more drivers to their ever growing business. They wanted to tell their story in a compelling way and bring more qualified drivers to their team.
- Service One’s old website was outdated, cumbersome and lacked critical content, call-to-actions, and visual assets to attract CDL drivers.
- They were competing for hiring CDL Class A truck drivers in a very competitive market
- Service One’s top competitors are investing a sizable amount of dollars in online marketing.
- Service One’s old website format and tools did not address their driver acquisition needs.
- And their old website did not truly address the quality of the organization’s brand and its people.
- Denali & Associates designed and developed a new state-of-the-art website. Service One helped create some additional content for the website and Denali & Associates optimized and helped improve the quality and depth of the content.
- Denali & Associates produced four videos for the company via a local shoot. We produced and optimized their video’s to help tell their story so potential drivers could watch and connect with ownership and the company.
- Denali & Associates optimized their truck driver and service content on serviceonetrasportation.com, created a Service One blog, designed an interactive lead form, and implemented a live chat feature and call to action form to increase driver conversions and online engagement.
- Denali & associates implemented a link building and media buy strategy to increase our organic rankings to attack more drivers and implemented a PPC campaign in targeted markets.
- We combined an SEO strategy with placements on Zip Recruiter to get more targeted truck driver job inquiries, as well as wrote and distributed quarterly press releases to drive more company exposure and brand awareness.
- Increased truck driver job requests over 500%.
- Video’s rank on page one of YouTube.
- Service traffic calls have increased as well
- In less than five months Service One has moved up on Google (in a very competitive market) and we are about to crack page one for service one which will result in more leads for them.
|Truck driving jobs||99||10|
|Truck driving jobs Wisconsin||109||9|
|Wisconsin trucking jobs||125||9|
|Wisconsin truck driving jobs||144||12|
Application Equipment, a division of Price Engineering, has designed and installed Automatic Lubrication Systems for grease and oil, fluid storage and dispensing systems, re-circulation systems, hydraulic filtration and fluid contamination systems since 1947. AppEquip hired Denali & Associates to build a brand new state-of-the-art website that promoted their products and services.
- Application Equipment never had a website before, so we would have to start from scratch.
- Site design and development had to encompass the many industries that they served, as well as their multiple manufacturer partners and products that AppEquip represents.
- Limited budget, high expectations.
- Denali & Associates designed and developed a beautiful responsive website on a fully customizable WordPress platform.
- Denali & Associates wrote and optimized product and service content on AppEquip.com and created an Application Equipment Newsroom.
- Price Engineering, in concert with Application Equipment, provide us with a document describing the partner products, and Denali & Associates optimized and formatted the content, images and information for easy navigation.
- Denali & Associates researched and implemented stunning graphics throughout the website. In an effort to make it easier for the viewer to navigate the site we hyperlinked and optimized many of the graphics as pro bono.
- Optimized and built a website well under budget while addressing all of the challenges.
- Denali & Associates built in the proper SEO Architecture for future SEO work when requested.
J.H. Bennett Moving & Storage Company is a 100-year-old moving and storage company located in Erie Pennsylvania. J. H. Bennett is an agent for United Van Lines, and reached out to Denali & Associates to achieve better Google rankings, develop a state-of-the-art website with an interactive lead capture system, improve online exposure, reach, traffic and brand awareness.
- Their old website that was developed by another web designer was obsolete and limiting from an SEO standpoint. Furthermore, it was not optimized for the search engines.
- Limited budget
- Their old lead capture form and call to action was outdated. And much of their Social Media, G+, and Business listings were incorrect and had inconsistent business data.
- Denali & Associates had run out of options in working with the existing website. The websites design limitations were hindering our efforts and their success in achieving their stated goals. We recommended that we develop a brand new responsive website utilizing sound SEO architecture, rich optimized content, and dynamic pages with proven interactive lead generation forms.
- Denali & Associates worked with J.H. Bennett by enhancing the content for the pages, and then we optimized those pages. This combined with link building, posting to G+ and adding a dynamic call-to-action lead form to the new website helped boost organic site traffic, generated new leads and increased customer interactions, ultimately leading to more sales, and dominating the Erie market with top Google Maps and organic page 1 rankings for all primary moving industry keywords.
- J.H. Bennett now has a new fully functional and optimized responsive website that features a home page with their new logo, 100 years in business bagde, mega menu, links to social media accounts, awesom slider images, a dynamic lead form, videos, links to residential, commercial and long-distance moving industry services, testimonials from prominent people and businesses in Erie, and image links to their latest news stories, awards, affiliated industry memberships, and active charitable organizations.
- Lead generation has increased 500%.
- J.H. Bennett Moving and Storage Co. dominates page one of Google for most if not all of the valuable keyword phrases like Erie Movers, Erie Moving Company, etc.
fromavet.com was a new company whose mission was to be a source for product and supplies for businesses of all types while giving back to the Veteran community through multiple Vet charities with every purchase. fromavet.com came to Denali & Associates to help in the development portion of their new website. Denali & Associates was asked to provide consultation and work to develop their eCommerce website’s home page, categories and products layout, SEO architecture, navigational menu, site usability, social media, platforms, and video production.
- Denali & Associates was commissioned to investigate the best eCommerce platform to manage and maintain the capabilities of thousands of fromavet.com’s products.
- Create a video for a brand new company that would tell the story behind fomavet.com mission.
- Provide website consultation and solutions for consumers to have ease of navigation for thousands of products offered by fromavet.com.
- The development of search engine optimization architecture capabilities throughout a new eCommerce website for thousands of products.
- ) Defining the Ecommerce SEO layout and usability best practice designs for the graphic designer
- 2) Over seeing the entire project to ensure the site architect is built out correctly
- 3) Optimizing the site correctly from the beginning to ensure “all” SEO best practices are followed, avoid double work (fixing mistakes from design professionals,) and to achieve optimal placements.
- 4) Daily/weekly interaction with front-end and back-end design teams
- 5) Ensure the end-user is offered the best experience when visiting the site
- 6) Ensure the site is initially set up correctly for search engines and can easily be crawl and indexed
- Service Denali & Associates will Provide:
- Additional keyword and competitive research
- SEO leadership and site architecture
- SEO layout, block placements, search scripts and usability for the Home, Category and Product page (This step needs to be completed before the front-end graphic design team gets started, Andy and Denali & Associates should all be on the same page)
- SEO layout, block placements, usability, call to-actions, social integration for the blog/news room
- SEO layout, block placements, usability, call to-actions, social integration for the checkout page(s)
- SEO layout, block placements, usability, call to-actions, social integration for the main pages (about us, contact us, brand pages, etc.) – (up to 10 pages)
- Top Navigation – These are the main categories and define fromavet.com’s product portfolio – (see CleanItSupply.com for an example of top navigation)
- Sub-categories – Define the name for each sub category in the mega menu (based on extensive SEO keyword research)
- SEO architecture and layout for the Mega Menu and top Category Pages.
- Download and optimize categories and sub categories (keywords URL, meta tags, title, descriptions) The upload to Logicblock (This need to be well thought out and requires a professional SEO site architect)
- Optimization of all graphic images provided by graphic designer images (name the images URL, add image alt text and links to associates pages if required)
- Download and “Bulk” Optimize 40,000+ URLs and meta tags (all URLs and title tags included in $7,500 Site Architect service) * bulk review product descriptions and image alt tags if provided and determine best course of action.
- Provide SEO advice to the back-end developer on creating SEO user-friendly categories that are “not” yet defined in Logicblock. (Up to 10 new categories, depending on Logicblock.com’s CMS)
- Interactions with Fromavet.com on status of design implementation
- XML sitemap
- Quality assurance
- Competitive Research for SEO and Social Media
- Crafted a script and produced a video that addressed the mission of fromavet.com
- Develop a Press release strategy to position fromavet.com locally and nationally.
- Professional video was produced and placed on the home page to connect with new visitors
- Denali & Associates performed all development work to make the site easily navigable via the development of detailed mega menus and enhanced and optimized product graphics
- Press release was distributed through 300 news sites throughout the U.S. that introduced fromavet.com to the country
- Posted and optimized numerous blog posts.
- Established fundamentally sound SEO architecture to establish a base for major search engines.