Posted by Chris Allen on May 9, 2014
Let’s take a look at a couple of facts of why your website is your greatest marketing tool
- Your website is the foundation for your Online marketing Plan. It starts there. It’s a reflection of your Company.
- Your Website can be your best salesperson, it’s up 24/7 and it never takes a vacation.
Knowing this, what should you do?
Posted by Chris Allen on April 10, 2014
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media strategies are aimed to increase sales, brand awareness, or traffic by promoting a product or service via social media platforms like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube and others, using a wide range of marketing communication tools and techniques. The best being Guerrilla Marketing tactics.
Businesses need social media marketing. Social Media strategists will provide your B2C or B2B business with a surefire way to create a new stream of leads, improve your customer service and communicate with your customers where they are already spending their time.
Posted by Chris Allen on February 21, 2014
97% of all searches for Products and Services start online first. This is a huge shift in consumer behavior.
People are searching for your services online every day. But if your website is not coming up on their search results, chances are you are losing them to your competitors.
We can help get your website ranked in all the top search engines for the right keywords, and we do this by using strictly ethical, “white hat”, Search Engine Optimization methods
Posted by Chris Allen on December 9, 2013
If we’re honest with ourselves,the current economy is nowhere near where it could be. There are a record number of local businesses that are looking for a way to make more money and dominate their niche. Many are hoping to be in business next year. The old ways of marketing are not working anymore. Print media is disappearing.
You as a business owner don’t know where to turn and you don’t have the time or expertise to solve your marketing problems – you’re trying to run your business.
An estimated seventy seven billion advertising dollars is shifting online (Internet), but local businesses have been last to move. Why, because local marketing firms have been concentrating on big businesses, because that is where the big money is. This has resulted in local businesses having to fend for themselves. Many local businesses now recognize that it’s time to make a move. However,they don’t know how to do it, nor do they have the time.
Posted by Chris Allen on December 2, 2013
We will take a look at four different platforms. Google, Bing, YouTube and Facebook.
Why place Ads in the first place using PPC (Pay per Click). First,Ads will produce traffic in less than twenty four hours. Second, PPC allows you to test out Ads and Keyword phases without breaking the bank. Always test first to determine the best phrases and ads that produce the appropriate results. Third, PPC allows for Geo – Targeting. You can really drill down on the market and demographic that you’re looking to drive business from. And lastly,you only pay for clicks to your Ad.
Traditional SEO (Search Engine Optimization)takes 6 – 12 months,while PPC gets you to the first page of Google while you build your SEO organically.
Posted by Chris Allen on November 20, 2013
While trade events and direct sales marketing efforts are often cited as a top avenue for B2B marketing,internet marketing is also becoming essential.Current figures show that 93 percent of business buyers start their product research on search engines like Google,Bing and Yahoo. However,companies in the B2B realm have been slower to embrace online marketing.They know who their customers are,and they rely on longstanding channels to reach them.
If you’re stuck and continue to be beholding to only traditional customer acquisition methods,you’re missing an opportunity.If you think your competitors are not yet engaged in a comprehensive online marketing campaign, then this is your opportunity to get a leg up on them. If they are already engaged with online marketing,you need to make sure you catch up and pass them.
Online marketing efforts for B2B businesses are different from B2C online marketing.The good news is B2B is a little easier. Why, because in B2B marketing you know exactly who your customer is. The challenge in marketing to this B2B customer base is there are many individuals involved in the final decision. Therefore, you have to engage a B2B customer organization at many levels. Additionally, B2B marketing needs address in many cases long transaction periods.
Posted by Chris Allen on November 11, 2013
To drive multiple strings of traffic to your business you should engage in a five pronged approach. Each one is designed to attract and drive potential customers to your business.
1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)is still the number one source for leads and traffic.You should allocate 50% of your marketing budget to an SEO campaign. The number of Internet users continues to grow exponentially,for instance,in 1999 there were 105 million users and in there are 2.7 billion users. 95 % of all searches for products and services are starting on line first. Getting your business to the top of search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. so your potential clients can find you,is critical to your businesses survival.
Posted by Chris Allen on November 3, 2013
Many Businesses have been bombarded with articles claiming that email marketing would soon be dead. Not true. The truth is that email is the primary communications vehicle still used by 9 out of 10 companies to keep in touch with existing customers and nurture new customers through the sales pipeline.
However, Managing email marketing effort means effective planning, template design copywriting, list management, and conversion strategies. It can be a bit cumbersome for many businesses. And it’s why they don’t do it.
Posted by Chris Allen on November 1, 2013
1. Internet Marketing and SEO strategies are the only form of marketing that can put your business, product or service in front of your targeted market and prospective customers who are actively seeking exactly what your company has to offer. It allows a more Rifle approach to gain access to those customers who need your Product and service. One of the primary reasons for beginning an Internet Marketing campaign is to increase product and service awareness. As potential customers are browsing the web or performing internet searches, consumers may come across the business name or logo and become interested in what the company has to offer. Your Website then becomes the vehicle to convert visitors into paying customers.
2. If you don’t engage in internet marketing your competition will and you will be left behind. It is your choice to be found online and if you don’t your Competitor will be the one being found.
3. According to Google 95% of all searches for Products and services are starting online first. This is a big shift in consumer behavior. 755 of these searches stay only the first page. 50% of those people do not check anything else but the first two listings. In the eyes of the consumer these are the companies that are considered the authority.
Posted by Chris Allen on October 15, 2013
The world of brand awareness and adverting has changed but for the better because of the internet. The days of Billboards, radio ads, newspaper ads and the Yellow pages may still exist within the marketing mix, but the power of the internet is quickly trumping these tactics. Today small and midsize businesses can compete equally with the big companies. We know that according to Google 97% of all searches for products and services are starting online first. Just think of how you search for things now. When was the last time you opened up a Yellow pages? Because of these changes it is more important than ever to accept and capitalize on the power of the internet. You can do this by engaging in an SEO plan for your business.